Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Split


Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Split

Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake have broken up, TMZ reports, citing a source close to the former partner.
The split was mutual, the site reports, and remain on good terms.
Biel and Timberlake have been dating since 2007, although it has been a difficult relationship at times. In late 2010, rumors that Timberlake had cheated with Olivia Munn, her representative denied it before, but in January of Life & Style reported that Timberlake said Munn, through text messages that their relationship "had ended."

There were rumors that the couple had separated in 2009, too, Us Weekly reports that Biel was in denial, but again, very soon they were seen together in Napa holidays and enjoy romantic dinners.
In 2010, Biel spoke with Vogue magazine, which comes from his private relationship with Timberlake.

"I will not discuss that, " he said. "I do not feel the need to clear anything. It is the most precious thing I have in my life, and I care so much that I do not care what anyone says or thinks. just have not been addressed in any real way, and I will not to do.'s mine. And I like it is coming. "